Saturday, October 16, 2010

Introduction and first post

Well this is my first blog post ever,  I guess i should explain what this blog is about.

I am about to start my journey with property investing and wanted to have some form of history to help me when i look back on things, remind me how i became wealthy, and where i learnt the hard lessons.

I'll be posting videos on youtube, blogging my quest, when i buy properties i will video them, journal the renovations etc.  Same as when i build my own.

I will post blogs regularly so that when i start some new research or train of thought, it is documented.  That way those reading about a certain property i purchased can look back and see how i came to the decision to buy that property.

So this is a learning guide for myself, and hopefully all of you reading this will be able to learn from my mistakes, and hopefully my successes too!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to follow you on your journey as I begin mine. I attended Brendans (resultsmentoring.com) book launch the other week and am considering the program. For now I'm getting busy learning from those who 'take action' so Thankyou for developing your blog and allowing others to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete